Cancellation of classes by the student or coach should be done 12 hours prior to the class. If the cancellation is done with less than 12 hours notice, a make-up class is not guaranteed and is subject to the availability of the coach.
Cancellations with less than 12 hours notice may be done for the following reasons with no penalty and a make-up class will be promptly scheduled:
- Environmental Emergency: In the case that the government has issued a pre-emergency or emergency, classes may be cancelled depending on the time of the class, location and/or facility available. For example, a morning class in Las Condes may not be affected, but an afternoon, outdoor class in Providencia during pre-emergency or emergency conditions may be cancelled to protect the health of the student and coach.
- Family Emergency: Should a family emergency arise, please notify the coach as soon as possible and accomodations will be promptly made.
- Accident or Injury: In the case of accident or injury, please notify the coach immediately.
We certainly understand that there may be other situations out of your control! We maintain a small operation because we value a personalized relationship with all of our students! Communicate with us concerning cancellations and we will do everything possible to work around the cancellation!
Due to scheduling, the times available for make-up classes may be limited. We ask that students scheduling make-up classes are flexible!
Payment for classes are due by the 5th of every month. Payment can be made in cash or by bank transfer. Please refer to your welcome packet for more information.
Fitness is fun and we want you to have fun with it! With that sentiment, we only ask for a few things during our classes:
- Respect your fellow classmates and your coach! Everyone starts somewhere and we are all on our own fitness journey. Negative remarks, teasing or bullying will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from the program.
- Show up on time, motivated and ready to work! Tardiness affects everyone, so please respect the agreed upon start time. If you are running late, notify your coach! We know that everyone has off days, and that´s ok! However, come motivated and give it your all because we will be giving you our 100% as well!
- Communicate! We can´t overstate this…communicate! If you are feeling uncomfortable with a movement, have something that is hurting, feel sick or anything that we should know…tell us! Our goal is to train you for long-term health and fitness. That is difficult if you get an injury that could have easily been prevented! Every workout can be scaled to fit you!